Lazy’s Feb Update
As most of you are aware, I am part of the Taz racing team, a group of friends that drag race.
Due to the house move and stuff, I haven’t been able to race for almost two years. However this year I will be racing, but just a few small things to do to the Capri before the race season starts.
Below the small list of things to do to the car;
- Repair fuel leak next to the fuel pump.
- Check the complete system for leaks.(fuel)
Change the rear bearing and seal on the output shaft on the gearbox, noticed a bit of play when checking underneath.
- Re adjust the front coil straps.
- Oil and filter change.
- Spanner the whole car to see if anything is loose.
- Adjust valve lash.
- And that is about it. Listed below will be the events that Taz Racing will be attending this season. Not sure what ones I will be attending yet but will keep you posted. LAZY’S DRAG RACING EVENTS
- Will post up all the reports and results for every meet I attend. Currently looking for a go pro to film some of the runs..