part 21 brake and throttle pedal mount

Rat Rods Hot Rods & Drag Cars Forums LAZY’S RAT ROD BUILD part 21 brake and throttle pedal mount

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Lazy 2 years, 10 months ago.

Author Posts
Author Posts
October 18, 2015 at 7:41 pm #1569

Lazy

to be updated shortly…….Lazy

The plan is to mount the original pedal box from the cab , will need to offer it up and see if it fits. Due to the lack of weight in the ratrod I probably wont be fitting the servo.

Pedal box as below;

pedal box work in progress…Lazy

Well, the pedal box is now mounted, but only tacked into position just in case I have to move it for the steering column. The position of the seat and pedal box has been set up for me, no adjustments for any one else. I wasn’t going to fit the servo from the cab but it made sense as the master cylinder was bolted to it, a lot easier than trying to mount the master cylinder without the servo.The only problem was that it occupied the same space as were the exhausts were going to be, it was a bit of a result as the re routed exhausts will look a lot better.

Just waiting for a few parts to arrive for the steering column, then the shaft can be shortened and the steering wheel mounted. When I am 100% with the position of the steering column and brake pedals they will be fully welded.

Pictures below of the progress so far……

servo steering

brake pedal brake pedal

servo brake pedal

Well thats about it for now………Lazy

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.
January 21, 2016 at 7:32 pm #2318

rustytop

Just noticed one of the pictures below is showing you have fitted the dash board, looks great, what car is it out of?

Rusty

February 11, 2016 at 5:46 pm #2398

Lazy

To be honest I haven’t got a clue, even the guy I brought it from didn’t know. Doesn’t really matter it does the job and looks great…….Lazy

February 11, 2016 at 5:46 pm #2399

Lazy

To be honest I haven’t got a clue, even the guy I brought it from didn’t know. Doesn’t really matter it does the job and looks great…….Lazy

February 11, 2016 at 5:46 pm #2400

Lazy

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.